Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thermography or Mammography?

I recently discovered that European Thermography can assess the health of your entire body by simply measuring the way in which your autonomic nervous system responds to a change in temperature.
By lightly touching your skin on over 100 points, Thermography can measure health in all your major organs including the breasts, ovaries, lymphatic system, uterus and thyroid.
Imagine a world without harmful cancer causing mammograms.
Imagine being able to detect an internal imbalance before it manifests into a more serious disease.
Imagine the FDA finally admitting that Xray is dangerous.
Imagine.
Today I am getting "thermographied".
I will let you know.

1 comment:

  1. I've always thought that all the mammograms given were harmful. I remember saying to the doctor how he knows if these xrays aren't one cause of breast cancer. He didn't have an answer. One major reason why I haven't had one.

    ReplyDelete